All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
Users expressively agree to the processing of their personal data, as described in this Policy.
Usage of the Site means the User’s unconditional acceptance of the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing.
The User shall not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
- User Personal Information
- Purposes of processing personal information of Users
- Conditions and methods of processing personal information of Users
- Measures used to protect the personal information of the User
- Dispute Resolution
- Additional terms
1. User Personal Information
1.1. The Site collects, accesses and uses, for the purposes defined by the Policy, the personal data of Users, technical and other information associated with the Users.
1.2. Technical information is not personal data.
The User can disable cookies in the browser settings.
1.3. Also, technical information refers to information that is automatically transferred to the Company when using the Site by the software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. The User’s personal information is considered to be the information that the User provides to the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent use of the Site.
Information that is required by the Company to provide services is marked in a special way.
Other information is provided by the User at his|her discretion.
1.5. The Company may also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or data that is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User and does not have the ability to assess its capacity.
However, the Company assumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal information about himself|herself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purpose of processing Users’ personal information
2.1. The Company’s main goal in the collection of Users’ personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users.
Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for:
- Identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
- Provision of services and customer support at the Users request;
- Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development of the Site, troubleshooting technical problems or security problems;
- Analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising services;
- Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and promotional offers based on Users’ informational preferences;
- Advertising targeting;
- Mailing individual marketing messages via e-mail;
- Conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
2.2. The Company uses technical information impersonal for the purposes specified in clause 2.1.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of users
3.1. The user agrees to the processing of their personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact information).
3.2. Processing User’s personal data means collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, removing User’s personal data.
3.3. The User’s personal information is kept confidential, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the unlimited circle of persons.
3.4. The company has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
- User consented to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a specific service of the Site or for the performance of a specific contract or agreement with the User;
- Transfer to authorized state authorities on the grounds and in the manner established by law;
- As a result of the processing of personal information of the User, by means of its anonymization, impersonal statistical data were obtained, transferred to a third party for research, work or services on behalf of the Company.
4. Measures used to protect the personal information of the User
4.1. The Company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
5. Dispute Resolution
5.1. All possible disputes arising from the relationship governed by this Policy are resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) procedure for the settlement of disputes is mandatory.
6. Additional terms
The current version of the document is available at https://mhelp.pro/en/privacy-policy/.