The official Instagram application allows you to post a photo only from your phone, but adding photos to instagram from your computer (PC) will in many cases be more convenient.
Instagram (also known as IG or Insta) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, IncWikipedia
💡 Suitable: Google Chrome, Opera and other browsers on Chromium.
1. Launch a browser and log in to the Instagram application;
2. Launch Developer Tools;
Press the F12 key or Ctrl + Shift + I.
3. Go to mobile application mode;
In the developer panel that appears, click the Toggle device toolbar icon (or press the combination Ctrl + Shift + M).
3. Refresh the page and post the photo;
We are updating the page, now we have access to the button to upload photos to Instagram.
- Click the plus sign below;
- Find the photo you want to upload, select it and click “Open”;
- Now you can crop the picture, add filters and signature and share it with your subscribers through all the usual social networks.
How to post photo on Instagram from PC (in 4 steps)